Invitation to AIC2015 Sponsorship & Exhibition
The major benefits for the sponsors of the AIC2015 TOKYO (AIC Midterm Meeting in Tokyo) were perceived to be brand exposure, networking with industries not considered before, and learning about new developments that can be applied within their industries.
SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Significant exposure of the sponsor’s brand at an international, national and local level.
- Access to color markets in many countries through contacts with international leaders in the field of color.
- Web advertising and a continuing presence on the AIC2015 website.
- Advertising benefits: Meeting Program, Abstract Book, Proceedings, CSAJ News, etc.
- Promotion on related event materials.
- Verbal acknowledgement at the event.
- Exhibition space in key positions nearby a coffee break room to maximize delegate exposure.
- Handouts and other promotional items included in delegate registration packs.
Please refer to the “AIC2015 Sponsorship packages table” for the details of sponsorship options.
The AIC2015 Exhibition or ‘Color Market’ will be taking place on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of the event allowing maximum exposure to delegates during the meeting.
Use this excellent opportunity to display products or promote a product. All planned exhibition unit spaces are 1.8 m x 1.8 m and include furniture and power. Refreshments will be available throughout the two and half day exhibition.
One exhibition staff will be invited as a free full delegate. The exhibition staff will have access to all meeting sessions throughout the event.
INSERT IN CONFERENCE BAG
Promotional items such as product information of your company, samples, merchandise, pens, notepads, and so on can be inserted in the congress bag for a rate of ¥50,000 by mutual agreement with the organizing committee.
To apply as a sponsor or to book an exhibition stand at AIC2015, email the booking form to secretariat.
- Booking form: AIC2015 sponsorship booking form.pdf
- Terms and conditions: AIC2015 sponsorship_terms&conditions
If you would like further information about the sponsorship or exhibition opportunities available, please contact secretariat.
Deadline for application: 28 February 2015