ACA2019 Offcial Website will be coming soon.
Download Call for Papers (PDF)
Call for Papers
The 5th Asia Color Association Conference (ACA2019 Nagoya)
29 Nov. - 2 Dec. 2019
Meijo University, Nagoya, JAPAN
The Asia Color Association (ACA) is pleased to invite you to Nagoya in Japan for ACA2019. This Meeting will provide a unique forum, bringing together researchers, academics, students, artists, architects, industrialists, engineers, designers, computer scientists, lighting experts, media professionals, exhibitors and business leaders. It is hoped that attendants can expand knowledge and experience from listening to papers presented, reading posters, appreciating art works, and discussing each other. The theme of ACA2019 is “Color Communications”. Color has the power to change the world and future and it is increased through communications. It’s just before the Tokyo Olympics will be held in 2020. We anticipate seeing around 200 delegates from all over the Asia and enjoying this conference in “Color Communications”. The fields to cover are listed below but not limited to those.
Fields and Topics:
1. Color vision: Color vision, Color physiology, Color appearance
2. Quality of life: Universal color design, Color deficiency, Elderly vision
3. Color psychology: Color culture, Color art, Color aesthetic, Color education, Color experience, Color emotion and preference
4. Color design: Color in product design, Color in fashion, Color environment, Personal color
5. Color application: Color physics and engineering, Color in printing and media, Color in packaging, Color in agriculture, Color in architecture, Urban design
6. Color in health and cosmetics: Color in medicine, Color in food, Color in cosmetics, Color of skin
7. Color technology: Color measurement, Color notation, Color difference, Color light, Color lighting, Color materials
8. Color imaging: Color image processing, Computational color image, Color in computer graphics, Color reproduction, Color image quality
9. Color in new fields
10 Apr. 2019 Open date for abstract submission
31 May 2019 Abstract submission deadline (500 words)
31 Jul. 2019 Notification of acceptance
30 Sep. 2019 Full paper submission deadline (from 2 to 6 pages)
30 Sep. 2019 Early registration deadline
*These are hard deadlines; no extensions will be granted.
Call for Contributed Papers:
Prospective authors are invited to submit their full-length papers electronically through the conference website. The papers are to be prepared in English and should be presented in English. Papers will be reviewed by referees for technical merit and content. Accepted papers will be presented in oral or poster sessions. The chairperson of your session will help you in your presentation if you have problem.
Call for Special Sessions:
30 Apr. 2019 Proposal submission deadline (E-mail: info_ACA2019@color-science.jp)
Proposals to organize Special Sessions are strongly encouraged. Special Sessions must be related to the conference theme or especially hot topics within the conference scope. All submitted papers undergo the same review process, and submission to proposed sessions is not a guarantee of acceptance.
Mikiko Kawasumi, General Chair of Steering Committee, Meijo University, JAPAN
Copyright 1998-2019 The Color Science Association of Japan. All Rights Reserved.